Why Legal Bajar
MSME Registration & MSME Registration Consultant
To promote the growth of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, the government of India gives various concessions and extends financial assistance exclusively to the units or enterprises which qualifies to be a micro, small and medium enterprises. The Micro Small & Medium Enterprises Development Act 2006 makes it mandatory for MSME to register themselves with government and to obtain Udyog Aadhar for availing benefits provided under MSME Development Act. The terminology like MSME, SSI or Udyog Aadhar is one and same thing. In other words, there is only one registration which a micro, small and medium enterprises has to obtain and that is UDYOG AADHAR.
Legal Bajar is a noteworthy company that is offering expert and professional MSME registration in Agra. With our services, we help the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises the chance to register themselves and get all the offers you can avail from the Indian government. As your MSME registration consultant in Agra, we can analyze your company and ensure whether you qualify to be under the MSMEs and give you the required MSME registration in Agra. You can get Udhyog Adhar benefits like financial support, government subsidies, lower interest rates at bank loans, and much more once you get your MSME registration done by us.
INFORMATION & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MSME REGISTRATION
Udyog Aadhaar Registration for MSME
Udyog Aadhaar or MSME registration is a certificate provided to micro, small, medium-sized businesses in India under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006 (MSMED). Udyog Aadhaar used to be referred to as MSME registration earlier. Now, the process for obtaining MSME registration has been merged with Udyog Aadhaar registration and made online by the Government. The main objectives of the MSME department with respect to providing Udyog Aadhaar registration are as follows:
- To enable the micro, small and medium enterprises to compete with international competition efficiently;
- To promote the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises on a large scale to effectively tackle the widespread problems of unemployment and poverty;
- To extend the benefits of various government scheme at one stop to the SSI units;
- To safeguard SSI from financial harassment in the hands of big industries.
Udyog Aadhaar Eligibility
Not all businesses can obtain Udyog Aadhaar registration. Only those entity that are classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise as per the table below based on investment in plant and machinery is eligible for Udyog Aadhaar.
|Classification||Manufacturing Sector||Service Sector|
|Micro Enterprise||Upto Rs. 25 lakhs investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs. 10 lakhs investment in equipment|
|Small Enterprise||Upto Rs.5 crore investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs.2 crores investment in equipment|
|Medium Enterprise||Upto Rs.10 crore investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs.5 crores investment in equipment|
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar
Udyog Aadhaar registration is provided free of cost by the Government and its simple and easy to obtain online. After obtaining Udyog Aadhaar, a business can enjoy the following benefits:
- The applicant will receive financial support for participating in foreign expos to showcase their products.
- The applicant will also be eligible for government subsidies.
- Registration would facilitate the hassle-free opening of current bank accounts in the name of the business.
- It would also allow businesses to apply for government micro business loans and other such related beneficial schemes.
- Easier sanction of bank loans at lower interest rates.
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhaar
The applicants personal Aadhaar is the main requirement for obtaining Udyog Aadhaar in case of a proprietorship. No further documents are required other than an email and a mobile number.
- In case of proprietorship, the applicants Aadhaar must be used.
- In case of a partnership, the partners Aadhaar can be used.
- In the case of a company, the Directors Aadhaar can be used.
- In the case of LLP, the Designated Partners Aadhaar can be used.
If an applicant or authorised signatory of a business does not have Aadhaar, then he/she must first apply for Aadhaar at an Aadhaar enrolment centre. Once, the Aadhaar is obtained, the Udyog Aadhaar process can be started.